Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My State of Mind

On my way home from Applebee's at midnight tonight there was a frog in the road. I was only going like 10 miles per hour so I knew for sure what it was and I thought, "I'm going to run over it!! This will be fun!" But at the last second, before I knew what my heart was telling my brain to make my body do, I swerved and missed.

"GOSH DANG AL!! How could you miss that? Why in the WORLD did you swerve?"

My response to myself.

"That's going to be some girl's handsome prince someday! Are you going to take that away from her?"

That's my state of mind for you! So for the next little lady getting married in my area, {YOU'RE WELCOME!}

2 comments:

k_kbrimhall said...

You are so gosh darn funny. I am sure some lucky girl will thank you some day for not taking the life of her prince. You are so very noble.

Wendy said...

So, whose future did I ruin when I ran over that rabbit last week? Do I get brownie points for not MEANING to run it down? Thanks for the post Allee. You are one of a kind and I LOVE it!