Sunday, May 31, 2009

Really?! REALLY??!

Sundays are amazing! It's the one day a week I feel like I get to sleep in {when waking up around 4:30am every morning, sleeping til 6 is a WAY big deal!} Last night I stayed at Tyler's house because his parents were going to stay out for the night. I had to keep Emily up until 9:30pm because her mom said since it was the weekend she could stay up and she wasn't about to let me tell her otherwise! So FINALLY she went to sleep and then, of course, I caught my second wind. I did this and that around the house, painted my fingernails, played with the cat, thought of a craft project the kids and I could do this morning, and cleaned the kitchen. And then it was time to fall asleep!! BUT THEN THERE'S THE STUPID CAT!!! All night it was crawling on me and scratching me and trying to bite me {it's a new kitty, "it doesn't know better"} THEN at 5:30 this morning there's a little girl standing at the edge of the couch. "Allee....I have a problem." .....silence.....more silence...."Okay sweetie, what's your problem?" With tears in her eyes,"My pants are wet! I think I had a dream!" Oh boy!! So now I'm doing laundry while trying to keep Emily entertained. I was going to try to get ready for the day before the kids woke up but....[how was I supposed to know they'd be up 2 hours early??!]

No comments: