Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lessons Learned Part 349587234

{awe} peace at [last]!!!!! Today was another 'gosh awful, good for nothin, time wastin' day. I found out I've been working for the past week for free. The lady at work finally realized I don't know what I"m doing on a computer and let me know. And to top it all off, [I didn't even wear make-up to work today]. Our ward had a baptism night and I realized I had no idea where my recommend was. I looked and looked and looked and....well you get the point. I finally ended up having to call my bishop to get a new one because I couldn't miss this temple trip because 3 people called me reminding me about it!!! FINALLY got to the temple but I was a few minutes late so there were already people dressed in white. I went and got my jumpsuit and before I changed they asked me to get back to the chapel so we could have a little opening. As I was sitting there, I had the best feeling. I knew in the temple is where I needed to be. It was so peaceful and I felt like I had no problems in the entire world. The spiritual thought was amazing and as I sat thinking, I came to a realization. [I was sitting in this wonderful building, with the amazing feeling, in my 'normal' clothes. While the temple is a truly inspiring place, it was today that I finally realized that I can bring the temple spirit into my life without going there every day.] I don't know if that makes sense but sitting in the chapel with everyone else dressed in white just made me realize that special little lesson. It's what I've been taught since I was little but like with everything, I guess I just think I have to learn for myself....Today had it's ups and downs, but it ended on a GOOD NOTE and that's all that matters.

No comments: