Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm just whining....

Another blah blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH day...I'm in the office for 8 hours all by myself. Ya it was nice for the 3 minutes that I twirled around and sang while listening to {Bubbly} but now it's just quite...the hum of the scanner...a banging on the wall from the other office...an occational car door closing outside...my phone vibrating from text messages from girls in the ward...a phone call about once an hour...the rhythm of the keys...my ball squeaking on the plastic thing on the floor...my sighs...yup....these are the things reminding me that I'm alive. Sounds interesting right???? This is the music of my life at work. Betcha all wish you had my tune huh?

I feel like I've really put some time into some things lately and then those things just fall through...or it wasn't done how a certain person wanted it done so it all just gets erased [we'll just forget the fact that both ways were perfectly fine although....my way was pretty awesome!!!] And these aren't things or people that you can argue about or with. It's times that you just have to smile, nod your head, and tell them "You're right, that was a really great idea!" or I have to keep saying,"It was a really nice idea Allee. Some people just have better things to do."

some days it's just annoying
some days I could care less
some days I could smile and actually mean it
some days I could argue but I know better
some days sitting in my car with the music up, windows down works
some days just being alone helps
some days just laughing makes it all go away

But today just isn't one of those 'some days'....today is a "I wanna do it all day."
I want to:
be a headbanger
scream
giggle till it hurts
smile for a reason
cry because I can
argue about something that's worth standing for
go people watching
be alone
squeeze a little kid cuz they're so darn cute
wrestle
play catch
watch a movie


Yup....today is a complicated day...so stay back!!!!!!!

My poor future...future....way future husband is one poor man!!! Look at that list! He's just not going to know what to do with me :-) But I guess that's part of it all....looking past the list. {I just hope he has a list like this sometimes too so I don't feel so bad!!!}

Anyway...that's me complaining.......sorry :-/

3 comments:

grandma Kathy said...

Dear Allee, It's me GK

Life cold be worse you could have been called to be the gospel doctrine teacher.

Wendy said...

:-) Love you Allee!

k_kbrimhall said...

My dear sweet Allee,

I know those days, and it's okay. I also know the "list" and that is okay too. I hope you know that I love you!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts I love to read them.
Notice how there are no answers, it is something we all have to work through. LIFE